Pebbles & Piaget Early Learning Kingsway Inc. based in 3550 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC V5R 5X4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood educator (E.C.E.) who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Pebbles & Piaget Early Learning Kingsway Inc.
Position: Early childhood educator (E.C.E.)
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $19.00 to $23.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 3550 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC V5R 5X4
- The candidate must bathe, diaper, and feed infants and toddlers.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children.
- The candidate will be expected to lead activities such as telling or reading stories, teaching songs, and taking children to local attractions.
- The candidate will be expected to assist early childhood educators or supervisors in maintaining records.
- The candidate must provide opportunities for creative expression through art, dramatic play, music, and physical activity.
- The candidate must guide and assist children in developing proper eating, dressing, and toilet habits.
- The candidate will be expected to observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and to prepare reports for parents, guardians, or supervisors.
- The candidate will be required to develop behavioural guidelines.
- The candidate will be expected to assess children’s abilities, interests, and needs and to discuss progress and problems with parents and other staff members.
- The candidate will be required to attend staff meetings to discuss children’s progress and problems.
- The candidate must develop and maintain collaborative relationships with coworkers and community service providers who work with children.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and maintain an environment that protects children’s health, safety, and well-being.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate must have an Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate as well as a First Aid Certificate.
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a child care centre, day care centre, or nursery school.
Experience and Specialization
- The target audience will be infants (3 months – 11 months).
Security and Safety
- The candidate must have a Basic security clearance.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must provide valid Reference information.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.