UPS has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Driver Helper. They will get opportunities for advancement within a Fortune 500 company. They will be given immediate access to ‘UPS Employee Discount’ program upon hire. They will be exposed to innovative possibilities, experience which help in growing culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. If you want to join the post, you can apply for it easily. Read the information regarding the post which we have shared below.
Employer Name: UPS
Position: Driver Helper
Salary: $16.65 per hour
Employment Type: Part-Time
Location: Mississauga, Ontario Canada
- Candidates must meet UPS drivers at your assigned local meet point.
- They must deliver and pick up UPS packages efficiently and effectively.
- They must learn and properly execute UPS package handling/delivery methods.
- Candidates must possess part time position,3-5 hours a day, various start times available between 10:30am and 3:00pm, Monday to Friday.
- They must have the physical strength to lift up to 70 lbs.
- They must have strong customer service skills.
- Candidates must be able to work outside in all weather conditions.
- They must be able to deliver packages by means of walking.
- Their working hours may vary depending on the work volume.
- Candidates will receive weekly payment.
- They will get Paid training.
- They will get accommodation facilities.
How to apply
Candidates who fulfil the eligibility requirements and acquire a genuine focus in the role of Driver Helper are solicited to quickly click on the given link below and complete their registration, being accurate in entering precise information.