Mississauga Grand Banquet & Event Centre based in 35 Brunel Road, Mississauga, ON L4Z 3E8 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dishwasher who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, On Call, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: Mississauga Grand Banquet & Event Centre
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 25 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: 35 Brunel Road, Mississauga, ON L4Z 3E8
- The candidate will be responsible for bringing clean dishes, flatware, and other items to serving areas as well as setting tables.
- The candidate will be required to clean and sanitise items such as dishwasher mats, carts, and waste disposal units.
- The candidate will be expected to use dishwashers to clean dishes, glassware, and flatware.
- The candidate must place dishes in the storage area.
- The candidate will be required to hand-sanitize and wash dishes and other items.
- The candidate will be expected to clean pots and pans.
- The candidate must clean and sanitise the kitchen, including work surfaces, cabinets, storage areas, appliances, and equipment.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate will be responsible for washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training, and Parking facilities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
416-881-9387 Between 12:00 AM and 11:30 PM