A post of department manager is vacant at No Frills and the officials of No Frills have announced the recruitment of candidates for this post. They’re appointed to train and motivate staff and delegate and prioritize workload for staff. They’re also required to maintain up-to-date information about market trends and competition activities. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: No Frills
Position: Department Manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.53 per hour
Employment Type: full-time
Location: Fanshawe Park Rd, London.
- Candidates will have to delegate and prioritize staff.
- Receiving, handling and storing of products to achieve optimal results
- Ensure proper product rotation as required
- Ensure pricing integrity
- Maintain store cleanliness to appropriate standards.
- They’re also appointed to perform additional duties when required.
- Candidate will have to maintain good customer relationship and maintain the hygiene standards specified.
- Candidates must attain excellent communication skills.
- Candidate must attain the ability to manage people
- Candidate must be able to work with minimal functional direction
- They’re able to lift using work-safe guidelines
- Candidates must ensure open availability with the ability to work varying shifts.
- A solid understanding and previous working experience are all required to be eligible for this post.
- The candidate will get a highly competitive pay scale.
- Candidates will also get a routine dental checkup facility at this post.
- Bonus and promotion facilities are also allowed at this post.
How to apply
All the candidates who are interested and eligible for this post are requested to fill out the application form with the below-discussed link. All you need is to just click on the link and share all your details asked in the application form. Some candidates get shortlisted for an interview, candidates who clear the interview will get selected for this post.