Delivery truck driver
RENARTE NORTH AMERICA INC. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Delivery truck driver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: RENARTE NORTH AMERICA INC.
Position: Delivery truck driver
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
- The candidate will be required to pick up and deliver various items and products using automobiles, vans, and light trucks.
- The candidate will be expected to receive and relay information to central dispatch.
- The candidate will be expected to load and unload cargo.
- The candidate must use maps and other trip planning tools.
- The candidate will be required to keep track of trip details such as vehicle mileage, fuel costs, and any issues.
- The candidate will have to pay for and receive payments for goods.
- The candidate will be expected to perform pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspections as well as oversee all vehicle aspects.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.