No Frills has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Dairy clerk. They’re appointed to provide great customer service by ensuring the store shelves are stocked and by responding to customer needs. They’re also appointed to keep department areas neat and ensure health and safety standards. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: No Frills
Position: Dairy Clerk
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.45 per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Alma St, Vancouver BC, Canada
- Candidates will have to maintain and stock product displays and shelves that meet company standards.
- They’re appointed to ensure accurate product scanning identify inventory needs and assist with ordering.
- Candidates will also have to set up company-directed promotions and programs.
- Candidates will also have to keep department areas neat and ensure health and safety standards.
- Candidate must be a team player.
- Candidates must have to drive and be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates must be resourceful and courteous with resolving customer questions.
- Candidates must be motivated to learn new things.
- There is no need to have previous working experience.
- Company will provide proper training to set up for success.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale at this post.
- Candidates will also get bonuses and promotions from time to time.
- You’ll also get dedicated health benefits and medical benefits.
- Candidates will be allowed to get complete family insurance.
How to apply
The below-discussed link will help you fill out the application form. All you need is to just click on the link and share all your details asked in the application form. Candidates will have to make sure to share genuine details in the application form otherwise the registration gets canceled.