Customer service representative supervisor
EMBASSY GRAND CONVENTION CENTRE based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer service representative supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: EMBASSY GRAND CONVENTION CENTRE
Position: Customer service representative supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate will be expected to conduct performance evaluations.
- The candidate must coordinate, assign, and review work.
- The candidate must establish work schedules and procedures and coordinate activities with other work units or departments.
- The candidate must examine and verify the accuracy of work, as well as authorise routine deposits and withdrawals.
- The candidate will be responsible for identifying training needs and training employees on job duties and company policies.
- The candidate will be expected to order materials and supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to solve work-related issues as well as prepare and submit progress and other reports.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.