XPERIENCE HOME HEALTH CARE WINDSOR based in 55 Edinborough, Windsor, ON N8X 3C3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer service representative – financial services who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Morning.
Employer Name: XPERIENCE HOME HEALTH CARE WINDSOR
Position: Customer service representative – financial services
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 16 to 20 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: 55 Edinborough, Windsor, ON N8X 3C3
- The candidate must balance daily transactions.
- The candidate must process banking transactions.
- The candidate must store, update, and retrieve financial data.
- The candidate will be responsible for responding to inquiries and resolving problems or discrepancies with customers’ accounts.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a programme lasting one to two years, or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Windows, Accounting software, Data analysis software, the Internet, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate will receive Free parking, On-site amenities, and Parking facilities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 1
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation
- Proof of the requested certifications
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed