Customer service representative – call centre
Nordia Inc. based in Moncton, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer service representative – call centre who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift and Morning.
Employer Name: Nordia Inc.
Position: Customer service representative – call centre
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $22.75 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Moncton, NB
- The candidate must access and process information.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer inquiries and provide information.
- The candidate must be bilingual.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in a telecommunications company.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with the Internet and MS Outlook.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Maternity and parental benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health, Financial, and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training, On-site amenities and Wellness program.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Reference number- 2724