Aqeel Driving School inc based in Square one area, Mississauga, ON L4Z 1S1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer service assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Casual employment or Part time leading to full time job. The candidate must be available during the day shift and willing to work flexible Hours.
Employer Name: Aqeel Driving School inc
Position: Customer service assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.50 hourly / 20 to 35 hours per week
Employment type: Casual employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Square one area, Mississauga, ON L4Z 1S1
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer inquiries and provide information.
- The candidate will be expected to set up billing for services.
- The candidate must explain the type and cost of services provided.
- The candidate will be expected to issue receipts and other forms.
- The candidate will be expected to keep records and statistics.
- The candidate will be responsible for ordering office supplies and inventory management.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out general office duties.
- The candidate will be expected to accept payments.
- The candidate will be required to act as an organization’s spokesperson.
- The candidate must respond to written and oral questions.
- The candidate will be expected to gather, research, and prepare communications materials.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- Fluency in Urdu is an asset.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Database software, the Internet, MS Excel, MS Windows, and InDesign.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- Non
- Cover letter