Sure Seal Contracting Ltd. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend and Overtime. The candidate will also have the option of working remotely.
Employer Name: Sure Seal Contracting Ltd.
Position: Construction labourer
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB; Remote work available
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must have a WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) certificate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights
- The candidate will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and Specialization
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience with concrete saws, grinding machines, and jackhammers.
- The candidate should be skilled in the construction of hydroelectric dams, industrial, commercial, and institutional buildings, as well as roads and bridges.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must have their own gloves and steel-toed safety boots.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits and Life insurance.
- In addition to the health, financial, and long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive employer-paid learning/training and transportation.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
403-862-1144 Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter