Rikjak Construction Ltd. based in Lunenburg, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Rikjak Construction Ltd.
Position: Construction labourer
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 hourly for 40 to 45 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Lunenburg, NS
- The candidate will be required to load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be required to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate will be required to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate will be required to level earth to fine grade specifications.
- The candidate will be required to remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate.
- The candidate must able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and Specialization
- The ideal candidate will have experience in industrial, commercial, and institutional settings.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.