Regina Diving Club based in Regina, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Coach who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract (ending: 2023-01-31) or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during flexible hours.
Employer Name: Regina Diving Club
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $3,333 monthly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract (ending: 2023-01-31), Full time
Location: Regina, SK
Sports Concentration: Diving
- The candidate must plan, develop, and carry out training and practise sessions.
- The candidate will be expected to observe and evaluate the skills and performance of prospective athletes.
- The candidate must inspire and prepare athletes or teams for competitive events or games.
- The candidate must create, plan, and coordinate competitive schedules and programmes.
- The candidate must analyse and evaluate the performance of athletes or teams.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a Level 1 Certificate in Coaching.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate will be required to work at a local sports club.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate should be willing to travel.
- The candidate should be willing to travel overnight.
- The candidate’s travel expenses will be covered by the employer.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.