Chee Family based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child caregiver – private home who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Child caregiver – private home has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Chee Family
Position: Child caregiver – private home
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.17 to $17.50 hourly (To be negotiated) / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents.
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate will be required to accompany the family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties.
- The candidate must wash, iron, and press clothing and household linens.
- The candidate must discipline children using the methods specified by the parents.
- The candidate will be expected to keep the home safe and healthy.
- The candidate will be expected to organise activities for children such as games and outings.
- The candidate must prepare and serve healthy meals.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and caring for children.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free and odor-free.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free optional accommodation available.
- The candidate must work in the employer’s/client’s home.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and care for a multi-age group of children.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.