Child care live-in caregiver
Michel Koffi based in Amos, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child care live-in caregiver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job.
Employer Name: Michel Koffi
Position: Child care live-in caregiver
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.25 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Amos, QC
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents.
- The candidate will be required to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate will be required to accompany the family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties.
- The candidate will be in charge of washing, ironing and pressing clothes and household linens.
- The candidate must bathe, dress, and feed infants and children.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping daily activity and health records for children.
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate will be expected to organise activities for children such as games and outings.
- The candidate will be in charge of preparing and serving healthy meals.
- The candidate will be responsible for child supervision and care.
- The candidate will be expected to assist children with their homework.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- The candidate will be required to work at the Employer’s residence.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free Optional accommodation available.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
- The candidate will be provided with room and board.
Experience and specialization
- The target audience will be toddlers to pre-schoolers (1 – 3 years)
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.