Les Entreprises Robert Charette Inc. based in Saint-Gabriel-de-Brandon, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Chicken catcher who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Les Entreprises Robert Charette Inc.
Position: Chicken catcher
No. of vacancies: 15
Salary: $5.25 commission per piece
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Saint-Gabriel-de-Brandon, QC
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- Under Financial Benefits, the selected candidate will be compensated for piece work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
125, rue Alfred
J0K 2N0 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
450-835-7988 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM