Canada’s Wonderland, a 20-acre water park, is located in Vaughan, Ontario (just outside of Toronto). Canada’s Wonderland Jobs offers a 300-acre theme park with more than 200 attractions, including 17 rollercoasters. Cedar Fair Entertainment Company, a publicly listed partnership and one of the world’s largest regional amusement-resort operators own and operates Canada’s Wonderland.
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company, a publicly traded partnership that trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “FUN,” owns and operates Canada’s Wonderland. Cedar Fair also owns and manages ten other amusement parks, two water parks, one indoor water park, and five hotels in addition to Canada’s Wonderland. Under a management contract, Cedar Fair also manages the Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park in California. The company owns and runs 11 amusement parks, four outdoor water parks, an indoor water park, and resorts with over 2,300 rooms and 600 luxury RV sites.
Canada’s wonderland jobs
Do Canada’s wonderland offers job posts?
Canada’s wonderland jobs have minimum age requirements ranging from 15 to 18 years. If you’re looking for a summer job, Canada’s Wonderland is a terrific location to work. Many of our full-time, year-round employees started as seasonal workers. Adults seeking to augment their income as well as retirees are encouraged to apply.
The amusement park is now hiring for a variety of professions for Canada’s wonderland jobs, including ride operators, entertainers, and aquatics lifeguards.
No prior experience is required for some positions, such as that of an entertainment usher. The park is looking for anyone above the age of 15, who can stand for lengthy periodsand who can work flexible hours. You can apply by going to the company’s website and filling out an application form.
Top Canada’s wonderland jobs offered:
- Culinary Supervisor
- Games Associates
- HVAC Technicians
- Warehouse Shipper/Receiver
- Aquatics Lifeguard
- Theatre Technicians
- Landscape Technicians
- Security Associates
- Park Services Sweeper
- Admissions Associates
- Entertainment Character Performers
- Stage Supervisors
- Group Sales Representative
- Guest Services Associates
- I.T. Technician
- Rides Maintenance Technicians (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Merchandise Associates
- Ride Operators & Attendants
- Food & Beverage Associates
Why to apply at Canada’s wonderland Jobs?
Canada’s Wonderland Jobs comes with a lot of perks, in addition to working in a fun environment where we value professional development and leadership development. These benefits include admission to unique staff events and activities throughout the season, unrestricted use of the park and water park during your off-hours, free promotional tickets for friends and family, and free and unlimited use of the park and water park during your off-hours.
Salaries for different posts:
- Aquatic Guard: $14.20/hr
- Cash Control Assistant :$14.25/hr
- Entertainment Character : $15.00/hr
- Food and Beverage Bartender : $14.15/hr
- Overnight Cleanup Crew : $18.50-$21.50/hr
- Health Centre Coordinator: $14.50/hr
The center had wanted to resume in May however couldn’t do so inferable from the continuous pandemic. Outside event congregations will want to return in sync two, as per the area’s resuming plan.
Every year, Canada’s Wonderland job posts receive periods and hundreds of applications for seasonal jobs. All applications are individually examined, and those who pass the screening are contacted to proceed to the interview step of the process. Candidates who apply online will receive an automated email response indicating that their application was successfully delivered.
You can also become a member of Canada’s Wonderland family by applying to Canada’s wonderland job posts. We urge that you read your application carefully and check the following items before submitting it:
- The application has been completed in its entirety. Please leave blank any areas that do not pertain to you and move on to the next question.
- Before applying, make sure all of your answers are correct.
- For responses that provide room for detail, make sure to utilize entire sentences.
- Make sure there are no grammatical or spelling mistakes.
You can apply for the Canada’s wonderland Job on Indeed. To complete the application process, following the steps outlined below:
- Go to the “Find jobs” page and type Canada’s wonderland Job as the job title into the search box. A tab labeled “Find Jobs” is located in the upper left corner of the page. You can start your job search by typing in a job title or a preferred location. If you don’t have a physical location, you can look for telecommuting jobs using the keyword “remote.”
- Fine-tune your results by adjusting your search criteria. You’ll find additional advanced criteria on the results page once you’ve entered your initial job search criteria and hit the “Find jobs” button. This allows you to narrow down your search depending on the job’s posting date, the type of job you’re looking for, salary expectations, location, company, and level of experience.
- Make a list of jobs that pique your interest. You can save job posts or companies that you’re interested in right away. There are two methods for rescuing people. As you scroll through the search results, you may notice three bullet points in the upper right corner of each page. You’ll be given the choice of saving the duty of expressing your displeasure with I when you click on it.
Advantages of Canada’s wonderland Jobs:
Applying for Canada’s wonderland Jobs can give you:
- Get hands-on experience with our company’s operations.
- Develop abilities that will stand out on a CV or job application.
- Interact with individuals of all ages and walks of life.
- Learn about cash handling, inventory, customer service, and other related topics.
- Opportunities for progression and career development.
- Cooperative education and apprenticeship programs are supported.
- Awarded a scholarship.
- Admission to the park is free for friends and family.
- Exclusive employee events; ride nights, BBQs, social events, and more.
- Employee discounts on food & merchandise.
- Awards & recognition programs.
- Food preparation, safety, and so much more are all covered.
Canada’s wonderland jobs
|Guest Services Associate - Fall Weekends||View & Apply|
|Games Sales Associate - Fall Weekends||View & Apply|
|Entertainment Roaming Musician - Fall and Winter||View & Apply|
|Camp Spooky Usher - Fall Weekends||View & Apply|
|Camp Spooky Children's Walk About Performer - Fall Weekends||View & Apply|
|Millwright - Full Time||View & Apply|
|Admissions Associate - Fall Weekends||View & Apply|
|Halloween Haunt Atmosphere Monster - Fall Part Time||View & Apply|
|Food and Beverage Bartender - Fall Weekends||View & Apply|
Canada’s Wonderland Jobs is a non-prejudicial business. To be thought of, candidates should be at any rate 15 years of age and lawfully qualified to work in Canada. Canada’s Wonderland Jobs is focused on making sensible facilities for individuals with incapacities so they may seek occupations similar to different candidates. Regardless of the nature of the request, Canada’s Wonderland considers all requests for accommodations seriously.
wonderland jobs, wonderland application, canadas wonderland jobs, canada wonderland jobs, canada’s wonderland lifeguard job, wonderland hiring, canadas wonderland hiring, wonderland careers, canada’s wonderland hiring