Devils’ Bath Brewing Co. Inc. based in Port McNeill, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Brewer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning. The position of Brewer has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Devils’ Bath Brewing Co. Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Port McNeill, BC
- The candidate must make corrective machine adjustments.
- The candidate must be able to operate machinery in order to process and bottle, can, or otherwise package alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages.
- The candidate will be required to record production information.
- The candidate must inspect gauges, computer printouts, and video monitors to ensure that specified processing conditions are met.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and the immediate work area.
- The candidate must notify the supervisor of any mechanical malfunctions or product irregularities.
- The candidate will be expected to make adjustments to process variables.
- The candidate must keep a shift log of production and other data.
- The candidate will be responsible for inspecting products for defects and ensuring compliance with company standards.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in a microbrewery.
Experience and specialization
Type of operation
- Canning, fermentation, and packaging are the types of operations.
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with a single function machine.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must have their own gloves.
- Free parking will be provided to the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
1616 McNeill Rd.
Port McNeill, BC
Between 09:30 AM and 05:30 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation