Townhill Constructions Ltd based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant – office who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Townhill Constructions Ltd
Position: Administrative assistant – office
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate will be expected to plan and coordinate seminars, conferences, and other events.
- The candidate will be expected to train other employees.
- The candidate will be expected to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- The candidate will be expected to devise and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be required to respond to electronic enquiries.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to plan travel, related itineraries, and make reservations.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in Google Docs, Microsoft Publisher, Electronic scheduler, Desktop publishing software, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Windows.
- The candidate must be familiar with financial and business terminology.
Area of specialization
- The candidate should be familiar with reports and records, statistics, invoices and charts, tables, graphs and diagrams.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Health, Financial and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Disability benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- In addition to the Health and Financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking and On-site amenities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.