Shivon Ltd based in 62 Lanewood street, Brampton, ON L6R 2C4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Shivon Ltd
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.25 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 62 Lanewood street, Brampton, ON L6R 2C4
- The candidate will be responsible for organizing and coordinating seminars, conferences, and other events.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising other employees.
- The candidate must train other employees.
- The candidate will be expected to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- The candidate must determine and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate must schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate must answer the phone and relay phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must respond to electronic inquiries.
- The candidate will be required to compile data, statistics, and other information.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to plan travel, related itineraries, and make reservations.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate must type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents.
- The candidate must respond to employee inquiries and complaints.
- The candidate will be responsible for assigning, coordinating, and reviewing projects and programmes.
- The candidate must communicate with management, union officials, and human resource consultants.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.