City of Edmonton is looking for candidates who fit the role of Administrative Assistant. For this reason, all the interested candidates applying for this post are requested to get complete information about this company and get themselves registered as soon as possible. For more information visit its official website and get information. Through this company, many new opportunities are provided to all the candidates so that you can reach your goal.
Employer Name: City of Edmonton
Position: Administrative Assistant
Salary: $27.765 – $34.784 Hourly
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: 7th Floor Edmonton Tower
- All candidates will be responsible for Administrative Assistant (AA) acts as the information hub and first point of contact for the Branch Manager’s office.
- They will manage calendar, draft correspondence, book meetings (including facility arrangements, catering etc).
- They are also responsible for attending meetings chaired by the Branch Manager.
- They will prepare meeting materials or background information and agendas.
- They will take, prepare and distribute minutes.
- All candidates must have verbal communication skills and excellent written.
- They are also requested to have demonstrated computer competency is required including advanced skills and experience in Google applications and knowledge.
- They are also required to have completion of the 12 school grade including business subjects with emphasis on word and information processing.
- They are also required to have support to the Branch Manager: prepare agendas.
- All candidates must have the Branch Manager of the status of initiatives taken in resolving issues requiring Deputy City Manager involvement.
- They will monitor the progress of directives issued until required action is complete.
- All candidates will liaise and exchange information with administrative staff of other senior offices.
- The company will offer candidates maintain branch staff contact information in conjunction with the other administrative staff within the branch.
- The company will provide Strategic Coordinator in monitoring performance reporting such as budget, HR, travel and training costs, projects.
How to apply
All the interested people for the post of Administrative Assistant are requested to click on the link given below and register yourself as soon as possible for those eligible for this post. Apart from this, you should provide your accurate information during the registration process. This process is going to end soon so register as soon as possible.