Deerpark Holdings Ltd based in Red Deer, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Accounting bookkeeper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job. The candidate will be required to work during Flexible Hours, and shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Deerpark Holdings Ltd
Position: Accounting bookkeeper
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 hourly for 20 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Red Deer, AB
- The candidate will be required to keep financial records and to establish, maintain, and balance various accounts using manual and computerised bookkeeping systems.
- The candidate will be expected to keep general ledgers and financial statements up to date.
- The candidate will be required to post journal entries.
- The candidate must prepare additional statistical, financial, and accounting reports.
- The candidate will be required to reconcile accounts.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in Accounting software, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Windows, MS Word and Simply Accounting.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement and Piece work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.