Atlas Ironworks Inc. based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Atlas Ironworks Inc.
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: North York, ON
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings, specifications, manuals, and processes.
- The candidate will be expected to examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Registered Apprenticeship certificate or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in hot conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must work in the manufacturing industry.
Experience and specialization
Type of materials
- Materials include stainless steel and steel, iron, and heavy metals.
- Welding techniques include oxy-acetylene welding (OAW), shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW) (TIG), gas metal arc welding (GMAW), flux core arc welding (FCAW), plasma arc welding (PAW) and submerged arc welding (SAW).
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with an Arc welding machine, a Brazing machine, a Butt or seam resistance welding machine, a Gas welding machine, a Soldering machine, and a Spot welding machine.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in Factory assembly, Cast iron and other metals and Fencing, balconies, stairs and railings.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.