Bolster Canada Inc. based in Perth-Andover, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work from 07:00 a.m. to 16:30 p.m.
Employer Name: Bolster Canada Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 to $27.00 hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Perth-Andover, NB
- The candidate must be able to use manual, semi-automatic, and fully automated welding equipment.
- The candidate must be able to operate either manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
- The candidate will be required to operate brakes, shears, and other metal shaping, straightening, and bending machines.
- The candidate must be able to use oxygen arc cutting equipment (arc-air) (AOC)
- The candidate must be able to use hoisting and lifting equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a College, CEGEP, or other non-university programme lasting 3 months to less than 1 year, or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate will be expected to work in Commercial and Industrial settings.
Experience and specialization
Type of materials
- Materials include aluminium alloys, stainless steel and steel, iron, and heavy metals.
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with an Arc welding machine and a Gas welding machine.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in custom fabrication, truck repair, machinery or equipment repair, ornamental work, and fencing, balconies, stairs, and railings.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation