NAV SERVICES INC. based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: NAV SERVICES INC.
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate will be in charge of typing and proofreading forms and other documents.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be required to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be expected to devise and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be required to respond to electronic enquiries.
- The candidate will be in charge of gathering data, statistics, and other information.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a college, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a programme lasting 3 months to less than 1 year.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be able to multitask.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.