UPS has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Warehouse Worker. Candidates are responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, scanning, sorting, and stocking packages. They may utilise heavy machinery to complete tasks. They will get opportunities innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. They will be provided with Tuition reimbursement of up to $6,000 per year + $300 for course materials. For more details check out the article related to this position.
Employer Name: UPS
Position: Warehouse Worker
Salary: $15.55 per hour
Employment Type: Part-Time, Permanent
Location: 3195 Airway Drive, Mississauga, ON, L4V1C2
- Candidates must load and unload packages into package delivery vehicles and trailers.
- They must learn and properly execute company-established package handling methods.
- They must sort and stock packages based on postal codes.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age for this position to apply.
- They must have the ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- They must be fully available to work from Monday to Friday.
- They must be comfortable in working in a fast-paced and physically demanding environment.
- They need not have prior experience.
- Candidates will be exposed to various changing temperatures while working in a warehouse environment.
- They must be comfortable working inside truck trailers and package delivery vehicles.
- Candidates will get pay rate progressions up to a top rate of $25.41/hr.
- They will be entitled to Health and dental benefits after 12 months of employment.
- They will get 2 weeks of paid vacation after one year of service.
- They will get an Employee Referral Bonus Program.
How to apply
To be considered for the Warehouse Worker position, individuals should verify their eligibility and submit accurate information when registering. Applicants are allowed to update information by using the provided link. The registration process is already underway, its a hereby request to fill the form as soon as possible.