Triple Diamond Truck & Trailer Repair based in 5425 Dixie Road Building C, Mississauga, ON L4W 1E6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck trailer mechanic who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Triple Diamond Truck & Trailer Repair
Position: Truck trailer mechanic
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $32.00 to $40.00 hourly (To be negotiated) / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 5425 Dixie Road Building C, Mississauga, ON L4W 1E6
- The candidate will be required to adjust, repair, or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems.
- The candidate must inspect and test mechanical units for faults and malfunctions.
- The candidate will be required to adjust, repair, or replace automotive system parts and components.
- The candidate will be expected to adjust, repair, or replace truck-trailer system parts and components.
- The candidate must diagnose faults and malfunctions and confirm findings with the supervisor to determine whether the unit should be repaired or replaced.
- The candidate must repair or replace mechanical units or components.
- The candidate must test and adjust repaired systems in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications.
- The candidate must perform scheduled maintenance service.
- The candidate must test and adjust units to specifications.
- The candidate must review work orders and discuss work with the supervisor.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma in other trades.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have Truck and Transport Mechanic Trade Certification, Truck-Trailer Repairer Trade Certification, Truck and Transport Mechanic Red Seal Endorsement, and Truck-Trailer Repairer Red Seal Endorsement.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in the shop.
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in the following areas: engine repair, diagnostics, brake system, fiberglass repair, welding, truck-trailer repair, and front end components.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have tools and steel-toed safety boots.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Long-term care insurance and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, On-site amenities and Parking facilities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Reference number- 3D2023
- References attesting experience
- Proof of the requested certifications