Sunstar Haulers Inc based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck driver-supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Sunstar Haulers Inc
Position: Truck driver-supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $32.00 hourly for 30 to 70 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate will be expected to supervise workers and projects.
- The candidate must either train or arrange for training.
- The candidate will be responsible for dispatching bus drivers and monitoring routes.
- The candidate must monitor and operate the signal and track switch control panel.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and coordinate activities.
- The candidate must ensure that health and safety regulations are followed.
- The candidate must make recommendations for personnel actions.
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating repairs and rentals.
- The candidate must requisition or order materials, equipment, and supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to solve work problems and recommend ways to improve work methods.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a Class 1/1F/A licence (semi trailer trucks).
Experience and specialization
Type of industry experience
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about trucking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.