TRIPLE EAGLE LOGISTICS CANADA INC. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Supply Chain Director who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. Triple Eagle Logistic Canada Inc is part of the Freight Transportation Arrangement Industry. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Full time or Permanent employment. The shift schedules still to be determined
Employer Name: TRIPLE EAGLE LOGISTICS CANADA INC.
Position: Supply Chain Director
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $80,000 to $120,000 annually for 40 to 45 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Budgetary Responsibility: $100,001 – $500,000
- The candidate will be expected to review and process supplier claims.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing, planning, and implementing purchasing policies and procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise the cost and quality evaluation of goods or services.
- The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the analysis of employee data and information
- The candidate will be required to manage contracts
- The candidate will be required to authorise the development of product or service specifications.
- The candidate will be responsible for assigning, coordinating, and reviewing projects and programmes.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate must plan and control budgets and expenditures.
- The candidate will be expected to hire, train, direct, and motivate employees.
- The candidate will be in charge of overseeing product storage, handling, and distribution.
- The candidate will be in charge of using computer software to track goods from point of origin to point of delivery.
- The candidate will be in charge of forecasting and inventory work, as well as keeping an accurate record of the process and analysing performance.
- The candidate will be in charge of managing the costs while maintaining quality.
- The candidate will be in charge of ensuring that you are fully aware of what is going on throughout the supply chain.
- The candidate will be in charge of improving overall supply chain performance and looking for potential process innovations.
- The candidate will be in charge of developing new and existing supplier relationships.
- The candidate will be in charge of managing and minimising risks (such as operational or reputational risks) that could affect or disrupt the supply chain.
- In order to accomplish sustainability goals, the candidate will be responsible for considering the supply chain’s environmental impact.
- The candidate will be in charge of implementing new technologies and staying up of industry trends and advancements.
- The candidate will be in charge of conducting timely and constructive performance evaluations.
- The candidate will be in charge of dealing with employee discipline and termination in accordance with corporate policy.
- The candidate will be in charge of working with other departments and stakeholders to identify and maintain the resources required to develop and maintain an effective supply chain.
- The candidate will be in charge of establishing performance measures for metrics, comparing, and evaluating supply chain aspects.
- The candidate will be in charge of creating and maintaining precise inventory of materials and supplies throughout the organisation, on job sites, and in the factory.
- To optimise production, the candidate will be responsible for maintaining the required quantity of supplies and materials.
- The candidate will be in charge of analysing current inventory and procedures and suggesting ways to improve supply chain efficiency and profitability.
- The candidate will be in charge of developing policies to increase supply chain efficiency while maintaining quality and safety, as well as implementing subsequent process modifications.
- The candidate will be in charge of determining the best shipment and transportation routes, with a focus on warehousing and distribution consolidation.
- The candidate will be in charge of determining the need for material-handling equipment and personnel, as well as making recommendations to ensure efficient loading, unloading, movement, and storage of materials.
- The candidate will be responsible for monitoring supplier performance, assessing their ability to satisfy quality and delivery criteria, and identifying and qualifying new suppliers in collaboration with other departments..
- The candidate will be in charge of performing other related tasks as needed.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should know other languages including Cantonese and Mandarin.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Bachelor’s degree
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum 2 to 3 years of working experience in similar industry.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be accountable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate would be responsible for training new joiners.
- The candidate will be in charge of supervising working groups or staff in various areas of responsibility.
- The candidate should be able to supervise 16-20 people.
- The candidate should have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- The candidate should have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- The ideal candidate will be a quick learner who can maintain focus and adapt to a variety of challenges.
- The candidate must be able to carry out detailed procedures in a time-sensitive environment.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be energetic with a positive attitude
- The candidate should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The candidate should have excellent customer service skills
- The candidate should have excellent negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, shippers, and customers.
- The candidate should have strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- The candidate should have thorough understanding of company products and logistics.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- The candidate should have basic knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- The candidate will be required to work in Transportation, communication and utilities, Primary industry and Retail or wholesale establishment/distribution centre
Security and Safety
- The candidate should have valid driver’s licence.
- The candidate should have clean driving record with no at-fault accidents or traffic citations
- The candidate should be bondable and easily communicate.
- The candidate should have a thorough Criminal record check
- The candidate should be willing to travel.
- The candidate should have valid driver’s licence.
- The employer would cover the candidate’s travel expenses.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should ready to work overtime if needed.
Work Location Information
- The employer would not pay relocation cost to the selected candidates
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate would get Bonus and Mileage paid.
- Free parking facilities are available to the selected candidates.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- TEECOM
- Cover letter
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed