Spiritual Health Practitioner
The Saul and Claribel Simkin Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba is seeking a Spiritual Health Practitioner to join our team. This is a permanent, part-time position with a .4 FTE and an anticipated shift of days. Here at the Saul and Claribel Simkin Center, you are taught to provide spiritual health services under the supervision of a Lead Spiritual Health Pectin A Practitioner and Instructor with Manager Resident Experience.
Employer name – Winnipeg regional health authority
Position – Spiritual Health Practitioner
Salary – $23.341/ hour
Employment Type – Permanent, part-time job
Location – Saul and Claribel Simkin Centre, Winnipeg
- Candidate will perform all duties following established health and safety regulations, policies, and procedures.
- As a Spiritual Health Practitioner, candidate will be required to provide spiritual health services to the residents and their families as assigned in this job.
- Candidate will have to shoulder responsibility for assessing, responding to referrals, providing spiritual health programs, interventions, care conference summaries, and much, much more.
- Candidate must have at least one year of satisfactory spiritual health experience in a healthcare setting and know how to work as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
You must have provided education for staff, prepared written reports and correspondence, and ensured the spiritual health needs of residents and families are met.
- Candidates with a degree in clinical pastoral/spiritual health, membership in good standing with Canadian Association for Pastoral Practice and Education (CAPPE), and endorsement for lay ministry or ordination by a faith group will be preferred.
- This role also requires the candidate to have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in an interdisciplinary setting.
- The ideal candidate should know the spiritual needs of the sick, the elderly, the dying, and their families, current spiritual care practices, and an appreciation of different faith traditions.
- The candidates should be must fluent in English oral and written.
- At The Saul and Claribel Simkin Centre, we offer many employee benefits, including an EAP program and staff recognition events.
- We are a not-for-profit, government-funded facility that honors Jewish values and traditions while welcoming seniors of all backgrounds.
Join our team and be part of a supportive and inclusive work environment where candidate will be treated with respect and valued for your contributions.
If candidate meet the qualifications and are passionate about providing spiritual health services, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity today!
How to apply
Interested candidates need to select the “Apply link” below to upload their cover letter, resume, and copy of license/certification.
Apply now By using the link –