If you are looking for a job, this article is for you because recently Ikea has posted a job notification for the position of Specialiste Production Cuisine (Co-ordinater). All interested candidates are invited for this job event because here we can find different opportunities to make their career bright. But before applying for this post they have to check out all the information regarding the company to make it easier and clearer. If a candidate wants a secure job then they have a great opportunity by which they get a chance to apply for this company as Specialiste Production Cuisine (Co-ordinater).
Employer Name: Ikea
Position: Specialiste Production Cuisine (Co-ordinater)
Salary: $19.08–$26.90 per hour
Employment Type: Part time
Location: Montreal, Quebec
- All candidates will help the Team Leader and Manager of IKEA Food to supervise the team to ensure an inspiring and motivating environment.
- They also have to ensure that quality, freshness and excellence of service are always at the forefront.
- They will also work as a team with other team members and clients.
- They have to participate actively in all IKEA safety standards and policies, as well as food waste programs, and ensure that IKEA rules and guidelines are followed.
- They are the centre of attention and you ensure they have a great shopping experience by helping your colleagues see things from the customers’ point of view.
- All candidates must have 1 year or more of leadership experience in a high-volume restaurant environment.
- They also must have good interpersonal skills, you can easily initiate conversations and establish good relationships with your team.
- They have to believe that leadership is a collective activity where we all have something to learn from each other.
- Candidates have a clear passion for IKEA’s food offering, products and design, as well as our commitment to sustainability.
- Their leadership style can be summed up as follows: open door, strategic and supportive.
- Candidates must have an astonishing attention to detail and can effortlessly juggle multiple competing priorities while keeping a smile on your face.
- IKEA company will provide Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Candidates will get free fruit, free salad bar, and free healthy hot main meal choice every day.
How to apply
All the candidates who have checked the eligible criteria and also if they are eligible and interested for the post of Specialiste Production Cuisine (coordinater) for IKEA company are expecting to click the link given below which is provided by the company itself and also register themselves too. All candidates are also requested to submit their information with accurate details otherwise their registration will be cancelled.