Mount Washington Pacific ULC based in #1 Strathcona Parkway, Courtenay, BC V9N 5N3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Ski instructor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift schedules have yet to be determined. The position of Ski instructor has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Mount Washington Pacific ULC
Position: Ski instructor
No. of vacancies: 20
Salary: $17.50 to $24.00 hourly for 20 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: #1 Strathcona Parkway, Courtenay, BC V9N 5N3
- The candidate will be expected to lead/instruct groups.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma in Other trades.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate must be interpersonally aware.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate will be required to work in a ski resort or ski centre.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate will receive Free parking, On-site daycare, On-site recreation and activities, Team building opportunities, and Employer-provided transportation.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience