EAGLE EYE SECURITY LTD. based in Surrey, BC is looking for candidates for the position of Security Guard Supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. Eagle’s Eye Security is a pioneer in the provision of Security & Safety Solutions. We provide and cater the highest quality professional services in the field of security and safety, as well as asset and property protection in a variety of fields such as industries of various categories, factories, offices, warehouses, shops & malls, hospitals & nursing homes, schools, colleges & educational institutions, residential complexes, vacant lands & properties, and soon.
We also perform and maintain various types of official / clear j stock maintenance, as well as labour and staff checking and controlling. Under PSARA, we are an approved and licenced security agency by the Department of Home Affairs, Government of West Bengal. We adhere to all government regulations in this industry segment.
With our experience dating back to 1991 and over 25 years of service, we have been able to carve a niche for ourselves in the various segments mentioned above. Our expertise is in the most difficult and demanding security maintenance jobs. We have been able to establish a strong presence in the industry thanks to the assistance of our company’s founder and mentor, who is a retired Assistant Commissioner of Police from Kolkata and has extensive experience in the fields of security and law and order services. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to permanent employment or full time.
Employer Name: EAGLE EYE SECURITY LTD.
Position: Security Guard Supervisor
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $22.00 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate will be expected to solve work-related issues.
- The candidate will be expected to deal with emergency situations.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules and procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise, coordinate, and schedule (and possibly review) worker activities.
- The candidate will be required to make several reports at work, including those addressing incidents, accidents, and security breaches, and should write a report adequately and record them in the occurrence book or other form.
- The candidate should be conversant with the building’s overall design.
- The candidate should conduct regular patrols in all areas of the facility, including activity rooms, public areas, outlets, and surrounding areas, to spot-check the security guards’ performance and other security-related matters.
- The candidate will be responsible for inspecting for safety and security hazards. If you notice any equipment that is causing a hazard, you must report it to the appropriate department so that it can be repaired.
- The candidate will be in charge of monitoring the system to ensure proper operation and detecting any unauthorised activity.
- The candidate will be in charge of preparing and conducting training for new hires and current employees, including training on workplace searches, drug and alcohol procedures, and other related safety and security topics.
- The candidate will be in charge of taking proactive steps to provide a safe and secure working environment for employees and visitors.
- The candidate will be in charge of providing specialised security for and monitoring access to restricted and limited access areas such as inventory areas, network equipment areas, employee files and confidential records.
- Wherever necessary, the candidate will be in charge of initiating disciplinary proceedings.
- The candidate will be in charge of performing other related tasks as needed.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping the premises safe from all hazards.
- The candidate will be in charge of ensuring that all security equipment and products are in good functioning order.
- The candidate will be in charge of developing and implementing preventative measures for accidents, thefts, and other risks.
- The candidate will be in charge of ensuring that all applicable policies and regulations are followed while implementing security measures.
- The candidate should know English
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year or equivalent experience
- Previous experience is not mandatory.
- The candidate should have a thorough Criminal record check.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills
- The candidate should be a team player.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate have good time-management skills
- The candidate should be a critical thinker and have strong problem-solving skills
- The candidate should have outstanding surveillance and observation skills
- The candidate have good knowledge in security operations and safety practices
- The candidate must be able to react appropriately in emergency and high stress situations.
- The candidate should have good physical and healthy state to perform all tasks quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
- The candidate should remain alert and focused on their surroundings at all times.
- The candidate must be detail-oriented because he or she must perform multiple tasks and remember a large amount of information in order to serve clients.
- The candidate should have leadership skills to take control of a situation and make quick decisions when necessary
- The candidate will be required to manage multiple tasks
- The candidate must be able to work alone or as part of a team
- The candidate should have good understanding of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- The candidate should be able to work with sensitive and classified information.
- The candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- The candidate should be able to provide training on security policies and procedures.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should have exemplary customer service skills
- The candidate must maintain honesty and integrity.
- The candidate should be willing to work in sitting, standing and walking position for long hours.
- The candidate should ready to work for long hours including overtime if needed.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Office no.7, Unit #103, 8140, 120 Street