INTERMOUNTAIN TRUCKING LTD based in 19623 56 Avenue, Langley, BC V3A 3X7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sales manager (except retail and wholesale) who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: INTERMOUNTAIN TRUCKING LTD
Position: Sales manager (except retail and wholesale)
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $32.00 hourly for 37 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 19623 56 Avenue, Langley, BC V3A 3X7
- The candidate will be expected to organise staff training.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct performance evaluations.
- The candidate must plan and control budgets and expenditures.
- The candidate will be expected to collaborate with the marketing department in order to comprehend and communicate marketing messages to the field.
- The candidate will be expected to develop strategic plans for new product lines.
- The candidate will be expected to develop organisational sales policies and procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to lead the sales team in developing relationships with business clients and to manage sales contract negotiations.
- The candidate must organise regional and divisional sales operations.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, direct, and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale, and retail establishments, as well as other settings.
- The candidate will be expected to recruit, organise, train, and manage employees.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The workplace includes transportation, communication, and utilities.
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in sales.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
19623 56 Avenue suite 201
V3A 3X7 Between 11:30 AM and 03:30 PM