Retail shelf stocker
2784704 Ontario Inc. based in Carlisle, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Retail shelf stocker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift and in various shifts.
Employer Name: 2784704 Ontario Inc.
Position: Retail shelf stocker
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 33 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Carlisle, ON
- The candidate will be expected to bag, box, or parcel customer purchases for shipment or delivery.
- The candidate will be required to obtain items from a shelf or stockroom for customers.
- The candidate must unpack products received from the store and count, weigh, or sort items.
- The candidate will be expected to order inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to keep track of incoming stock.
- The candidate will be responsible for stocking shelves and displaying items.
- The candidate will be expected to keep stock clean and orderly.
- The candidate will be required to fill mail or electronic orders from warehouse stock.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out general cleaning duties (i.e. sweeping, mopping floors)
- The candidate must be able to use a computer to conduct electronic commerce transactions.
- The candidate must be able to operate a cash register.
- The candidate will be expected to pick orders.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be capable of lifting weights of up to 23 kg (50 lbs) and 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in cold/refrigerated conditions.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
- The candidate will be required to work in the Produce department, Non-perishable goods department, and Frozen foods department.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance.
- In addition to the Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking and employer-provided transportation.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation