Wendys restaurant based in Fredericton, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Restaurant cashier who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Wendys restaurant
Position: Restaurant cashier
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $13.25 to $15.00 hourly for 35 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Fredericton, NB
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Previous experience is not mandatory.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a restaurant.
Security and Safety
- The candidate must be Bondable.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Health, long-term, financial and other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Other benefits.
- Under financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus and Gratuities.
- In addition to the health, long-term, and financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking, employer-paid learning/training, and team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
370 main street
E3A 1E5 Between 10:00 AM and 09:00 PM