Ehatare Retirement and Nursing Home based in Scarborough, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Registered nurse (R.N.) who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The candidate will be required to work on the night shift.
Employer Name: Ehatare Retirement and Nursing Home
Position: Registered nurse (R.N.)
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.78 to $38.31 hourly (to be negotiated) / 30 hours bi-weekly
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Scarborough, ON
- The candidate will be expected to assess patients in order to determine appropriate nursing interventions.
- The candidate must work with others to plan, implement, coordinate, and evaluate patient care.
- The candidate must dispense and administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor, assess, address, document, and report symptoms and changes in the conditions of patients.
- The candidate must be able to provide nursing care.
- The candidate must provide supportive counselling and life skills programming.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising licenced practical nurses and other nursing personnel.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must have a CPR certificate and be licenced as a Registered Nurse by the provincial or territorial authorities.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in a nursing home or a home for the elderly.
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable in Geriatrics.
Security and safety
- The candidate should undergo a thorough tuberculosis test and vulnerable sector check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Health and Financial benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.