BC Government based in 6551 Aulds Rd, Nanaimo, BC V9T 6K2, Canada is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Regional Office Manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Regular or Full Time job.
Employer Name: BC Government
Position: Regional Office Manager
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $46,182.50 – $52,157.99 annually
Employment type: Regular, Full time
Location: Victoria, BC, CA V9B 6X2
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have four years of related experience, education, and/or training (for example, administrative or secretarial support), or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The candidate must have experience with word processing and other standard computer applications, such as spreadsheets and databases.
- The candidate must have prior experience referencing government clerical, financial, and establishment policies.
- The candidate must have prior experience with leave management, payroll, and personnel functions.
- The candidate must be familiar with the internet and email.
- The candidate must be able to type at least 50 words per minute (wpm).
- The candidate must have prior experience in human relations.
- The candidate must have prior experience with CHIPS (Corporate Human Resource Information and Payroll System).
- The candidate must have prior experience in recruitment and selection panelling.
- The candidate should have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- The candidate should have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- The candidate should be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate must be able to take the initiative and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- The candidate should be accountable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should have excellent customer service skills.
- The candidate should have leadership skills to take control of a situation and make quick decisions when necessary
- The candidate must be able to work with sensitive information.
- The candidate would be in charge of handling confidential information.
- The candidate should have a creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have good decision making skills.
- Cover letter: NO – Please do not submit a cover letter as it will not be reviewed.
- Resume: YES – Ensure that your resume includes your educational achievements, employment history, including start and end dates (month and year), and any relevant information that relates to the job for which you are applying.
- Questionnaire (COMPREHENSIVE): YES – As part of the application process, you will be asked to complete a detailed online questionnaire to demonstrate how you meet the job requirements. Please allow 60 minutes to complete the questionnaire.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options