ASIA PACIFIC IMMIGRATION CONSULTING LTD based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Receptionist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job.
Employer Name: ASIA PACIFIC IMMIGRATION CONSULTING LTD
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 25 to 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate must provide basic information to clients and the general public.
- The candidate must obtain and process information needed to provide services.
- The candidate must be able to operate a switchboard or phone system.
- The candidate will be expected to make and confirm appointments.
- The candidate must receive and issue payments.
- The candidate must perform clerical duties such as filing, sorting, and distributing mail.
- The candidate must answer the phone and relay phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must calculate billing charges.
- The candidate must enter data.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.