Boreal Property Services Corp. based in Williams Lake, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Real estate agent who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning. The candidate will also have the option of working remotely.
Employer Name: Boreal Property Services Corp.
Position: Real estate agent
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $50,000 to $100,000 annually for 30 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Williams Lake, BC; Remote work available
- The candidate will be in charge of obtaining property sales listings from prospective vendors.
- The candidate must determine the asking price.
- The candidate will be expected to host open houses for potential buyers.
- The candidate will be expected to assist prospective buyers in selecting, visiting, and inspecting real estate properties.
- The candidate will be expected to assist prospective buyers in making purchase offers on real estate properties.
- The candidate will be required to draw up sales agreements for the approval of both the buyer and the seller.
- The candidate must be familiar with real estate software packages.
- The candidate must advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and other related issues.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a provincial or territorial real estate sales licence.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
- The candidate will be required to work in rural, urban, and remote areas.
- The candidate will be required to work in the field of real estate.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
- The candidate will be expected to provide on-site customer service.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word.
Real estate experience
- The candidate must have real estate experience in the following areas: commercial, industrial, land, residential, farmland, investment, and new residential home building.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in property appraisal, property management, leasing/renting, marketing strategy development, real estate data analysis, real estate counselling, and advertising and/or promoting products, sales, or services.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check as well as a driver’s licence validity check.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
- The candidate must have their own vehicle.
- The candidate must be willing to travel frequently.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have their own computer, Internet access, and cellular phone.
- Financial and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Commission and will be compensated for piece work.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples
- Writing sample