Swift Management Group BC Inc. based in Delta, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Public relations co-ordinator who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: Swift Management Group BC Inc.
Position: Public relations co-ordinator
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $29.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Delta, BC
- The candidate will be required to serve as an organization’s spokesperson.
- The candidate will be required to respond to written and oral questions.
- The candidate will be expected to help prepare brochures, reports, newsletters, and other materials.
- The candidate must coordinate special publicity events and promotions.
- The candidate must conduct public opinion and attitude surveys.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and organise workshops, meetings, ceremonies, and other public relations, fundraising, and informational events.
- The candidate will be expected to create, implement, and assess communication strategies and programmes.
- The candidate will be expected to gather, research, and prepare communications materials.
- The candidate must initiate and maintain contact with the media.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP qualification.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise employees in a variety of areas of responsibility.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be willing to work in an urban setting.
- The candidate will be required to work in the field of business.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be familiar with Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word.
Security and Safety
- The candidate’s driving record should be thoroughly investigated (abstract).
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.