Canada Post has recently released a notice in which they announced that the recruitment of Post office assistants is started and all the candidates who are eligible and interested to serve Canadians as a post office assistant in Canada Post. The selection of candidates is based on the level of skills, knowledge and communication skills. The registration is now open and candidates can submit their applications for this post.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Post Office Assistant
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Employment type: Temporary
Location: Woodlawn, Canada
- The candidate will have to sell the products and services of Canada post to the customer and businesses.
- Candidates will have to provide customers with information and forms.
- Deal with the customers and help them to get the exact solution to their issues.
- Candidates will have to ensure the sorting, distributing and mailing work of the post office in an appropriate classification.
- Candidates must have completed their high school education and had experience working as an office assistant in any business administration.
- Candidates must be physically fit so that he/she can easily lift around 50 lbs.
- Candidates will have to be available on call when required.
- All the candidates who’ll get shortlisted by the official of can’t post will have to share a dedicated character reference letter to the administration.
- Candidates are entitled to get an impressive pay scale.
- Engaging in a working environment will give enjoyment in working.
- Candidates will get benefits of an annual pension plan.
- Candidates will also get enrolled in the Employee Pension fund.
How to Apply
Candidates who are eligible as well as interested in the Post Office assistant post in Canada Post should not delay submitting their application. Use the link below to apply now.