Casa Dolce Casa Inc. based in 7890 Pine Valley Drive, Woodbridge, ON L4L 2J3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Personal support worker – nursing care who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Casa Dolce Casa Inc.
Position: Personal support worker – nursing care
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly / 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 7890 Pine Valley Drive, Woodbridge, ON L4L 2J3
- The candidate will be responsible for supplying and emptying bed pans.
- The candidate will be required to take the blood pressure, temperature, and pulse of patients.
- The candidate must serve meal trays and feed patients.
- The candidate must weigh, lift, turn, and position patients.
- The candidate will be required to deliver messages, reports, requisitions, and specimens between departments.
- The candidate will be responsible for making beds and maintaining patient rooms.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise the exercise routines of patients.
- The candidate must administer suppositories, colonic irrigations, and enemas.
- The candidate will be expected to keep an inventory of supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for bathing, dressing, and grooming patients.
- The candidate will be required to assist with the setup and maintenance of traction equipment, cleaning or sterilising equipment, maintaining and repairing equipment, and assembling, setting up, and operating job-related equipment.
- The candidate must transport patients between care facilities.
- The candidate must transport patients in a wheelchair or stretcher.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to call signals.
- The candidate must collect specimens.
- The candidate must prepare patients for surgery by washing, shaving, and sterilising surgical areas.
- The candidate will be expected to accompany patients on outings and other recreational activities, as well as perform other duties related to patient care and comfort.
- The candidate must provide first aid in an emergency.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan, and Vision care benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.