Salah Zaitoon based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nanny who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must be available to work during flexible Hours, and shift schedules have yet to be determined. The position of Nanny has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Salah Zaitoon
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.17 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must go shopping for food and household supplies.
- The candidate will be in charge of washing, ironing and pressing clothes and household linens.
- The candidate must bathe, dress, and feed infants and children.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping daily activity and health records for children.
- The candidate will be expected to keep the home safe and healthy.
- The candidate will be expected to organise activities for children such as games and outings.
- The candidate must prepare and serve healthy meals.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and caring for children.
- The candidate will be responsible for transporting children to and from school and appointments.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate will be expected to assist children with their homework.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work at the employer’s residence.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free optional accommodation available.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must have prior experience caring for children aged 6 to 12 years and over 12 years.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.