Dana company has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Millwright/Maintenance Mechanic. In this job, Dana company provides different types of facilities for work keepers. We have given all the information related to this post in this article. If you are interested for the post of Millwright/Maintenance Mechanic, you can also get the post easily by register yourself. Now we are discussing the responsibilities, requirements, benefits as well as the registration process in this article.
Employer Name: Dana
Position: Millwright/ Maintenance Mechanic
Salary: $40 per hour
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Oakville, ON, 1400 Advance Rd L6L 6L6
- Candidates must attain experience in performing preventative maintenance as required by the supervisor or the plant preventative maintenance system.
- Candidates are responsible for performing tooling changeovers.
- They are responsible for material changes and ensuring correct process function and acceptable first-off part.
- They will Serve on the Emergency and Spills Response Team.
- Candidates must have experience 3-5 years of work experience.
- Candidates must have the ability of secondary school diploma or GED equivalent, certification in the Province of Ontario as a Millwright. Or documented equivalent experience.
- Candidates must have experience in light-assembly manufacturing, stamping, leak testing.
- They must have knowledge of brazing, PLCs, stamping presses, hydraulics and pneumatics, and robotics.
- Candidates must know lean manufacturing concepts such as 5-S, SMED, etc.
- Candidates must have the ability to read engineering drawings, standard work instructions, safety instructions, and maintenance records.
- Candidates should know basic computer, computer software, and arithmetic skills For checking email, using eMaint, and completing safety training.
- They must have strong written and oral communication skills and must be able to complete all equipment verification logs as required.
- Candidates will get a friendly environment in the workplace.
- The company will provide candidates with Dental Care and Extended Health Care.
- Candidates will get a high Safety Boot Allowance, Tuition Reimbursement, and Free Parking.
How to apply
If you are interested in this then read our article thoroughly so that you can know the required qualifications and process for this. While registering, fill in all your information carefully and accurately. Otherwise, if the information given by you is found incorrect then your registration will be canceled. The registration process for recruitment to this post has been started, you should apply for it soon.