City of Toronto has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Manager Poverty Reduction Strategy. They will provide focused, strategic leadership to drive the Toronto Poverty Reduction Strategy implementation, across City divisions. They are responsible for providing information to agencies, including establishing broad policy and program directions, strategic priorities and key performance metrics. It is obligatory for the candidates to understand the duties and responsibilities and furnish their best effort.
Employer Name: City of Toronto
Position: Manager Poverty Reduction Strategy
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $122,000 – $158,105 yearly
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: CITY HALL, 100 Queen St. W
- Candidates will manage, influence and inform policy development, project planning, service delivery frameworks and program evaluation activities to advance the Poverty Reduction Strategy and systemic change efforts.
They have to lead the identification and prioritisation of poverty related issues that must be addressed in future years to advance the vision and objectives of the Poverty Reduction Strategy.
- Candidates must have extensive experience in policy analysis and strategic planning in the area of human service systems or relevant equivalent areas.
They must have extensive experience in planning, executing, and reporting on community and stakeholder engagement.
They must have considerable experience managing, motivating, and leading a diverse workforce, and establishing an environment that promotes excellence and fosters teamwork.
- Candidates must have the ability to develop, recommend and administer the annual budget for the unit, ensuring staffing and other resources requirements are identified and appropriate expenses tracking and control mechanisms are in place.
They should possess the capability to support and manage the development of the Poverty Reduction Strategy budget submissions by co-ordinating the related program divisions and Financial Planning and providing necessary information to senior management and the Mayor’s Office.
- Competitive salary will be provided to candidates.
Matching pension plans will be offered by them.
Paid vacation and holidays will be furnished to them.
Health benefits coverage, including 100% employer-paid health, vision, and dental benefits, will be obtained by the candidates
How to apply
- Qualified and interested candidates for the Manager Poverty Reduction Strategy position are sincerely urged to click the given link below and quickly complete their registration, ensuring that they input accurate information. The registration process has already got going and will conclude shortly.