Management consulting service manager
PIONEER THINKING CONSULTING CORPORATION based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Management consulting service manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: PIONEER THINKING CONSULTING CORPORATION
Position: Management consulting service manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $100,000 to $120,000 annually for 2080 hours per year
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Richmond, BC
Budgetary Responsibility: $500,001 – $1,500,000
- The candidate will be responsible for assigning, coordinating, and reviewing projects and programmes.
- The candidate will be expected to hire, train, direct, and motivate employees.
- The candidate will be expected to promote business services.
- The candidate must plan and control budgets and expenditures.
- The candidate will be expected to help staff with administrative or technical issues.
- The candidate will be expected to create action plans, respond to client needs with expertise, and support and advise project teams.
- The candidate must direct and advise staff on the development and implementation of service quality assessment strategies.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, administer, and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment, and supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, develop, and organise establishment policies and procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, organise, direct, control, and evaluate the operations of businesses that provide services.
- The candidate must represent the company in various economic and social organisations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 5 to 10 people.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
Experience and Specialization
Area of Specialization
- The candidate should be knowledgeable about accounting and financial services, as well as business services.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Financial and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- In addition to the Financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking and team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.