South Silk Road Restaurant based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening, Weekend and Shift.
Employer Name: South Silk Road Restaurant
Position: Kitchen helper
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 35 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate will be responsible for packaging take-out food.
- The candidate must clean and sanitise the kitchen, including work surfaces, cabinets, storage areas, appliances, and equipment.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate will be responsible for washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.