Kungfu Restaurant based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening and Weekend. The position of Kitchen helper has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Kungfu Restaurant
Position: Kitchen helper
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Pension plan.
- In addition to the Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking and on-site amenities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
19369 Sheriff King Street SW suite 402
T2X 0T9 Between 11:00 AM and 08:00 PM