Kitchen cabinet installer
Lakenorth Solutions Inc based in Corbyville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen cabinet installer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Lakenorth Solutions Inc
Position: Kitchen cabinet installer
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Corbyville, ON
- The candidate must maintain professionalism in customer service.
- The candidate must prepare and maintain work materials and supplies.
- The candidate must be able to use hand and power tools.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate must be skilled in construction, renovation, and installation.
Experience and Specialization
Area of Specialization
- The candidate should be knowledgeable about kitchen cabinets and vanities.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter